(FORMERLY REGIMENTAL TREE CARE)
Ronin Tree Care is a small independent business based in the Olympic peninsula in Washington state. Owned and operated by Jason D. Cecil, an ISA Certified Arborist and current city arborist for the City of Port Townsend.
Ronin Tree Care strives for industry excellence and affordability. My priority is the heath and maintenance of our area urban forest.
Our work is carried out with honesty, integrity, respect and we strive for complete dependability.
We are not the largest company on the peninsula, nor do we desire to be. Quality and customer satisfaction are our primary goals.
Ronin Tree Care is a full scale tree service, our services include:
- Thinning / Canopy Reductions
- Planting / Transplanting
- Ornamental Pruning
- View Enhancement
- Spurless Pruning/Thinning
- Hazardous Tree Risk Assessment
- Shaping / Directional pruning
- Arborjet™ Provider (Tree Injections)
- Cabling & Bracing
- Tree Inspections
- Arborist Reports
- Soil Amendments
- Disease & Disorder Diagnosis / Treatment
- 24/7 Emergency Storm Damage Response
- Chipping / Debris Hauling
- Full Detailed Clean-Up